Your presence is water - Week 3


This week started with a worship song by Anthony J. Brown and Group Therapy that set the atmosphere for my week. The song says "Your presence is water" and when you really grasp the magnitude of His presence it makes seeking Him and knowing Him through His word all that more vital. Without water, our physical bodies will literally shut down and die. Without His presence, our spiritual lives will shut down and die.  I entered this week with a desperation to be in His presence. 

Isaiah 43:18-19 • Forget about what's happened; don't keep going over old history. Be alert, be present. I'm about to do something brand-new. It's bursting out! Don't you see it? There it is! 

John 4:14 • but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life.

Proverbs 11:24-25 • The world of the generous gets larger and larger; the world of the stingy gets smaller and smaller. The one who blessed others is abundantly blessed; those who help others are helped. 

Hosea 12:4 • He struggled with God. He struggled with the Angel and overcame him; he wept and begged for his favor. 

Jeremiah 29:11 • For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 

James 5:16 • Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.

1 comment :

  1. I love the space here. I attended an amazing event here and I ate more than I should. I had bread pudding, apple crisp, waffles and strawberries and cream. The main floor at event venue is very large and good size without being overwhelming, also there's tons of bar space too to order drinks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...