His Word is my lamp - Week 2


This week's verses:

Your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. • Matthew 6:18

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. • 2 Chronicles 7:14

I have no greater joy than this, to hear of my children walking in the truth. • 3 John 4

But let him ask in faith, with no doubting. • James 1:6

Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion. • Phillipians 1:6

He must turn from evil and do good; he must seek peace and pursue it. For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous and his ears are attentive to their prayer. • 1 Peter 3:11-12

I will remember my covenant between me and you. • Genesis 9:15

They devoted themselves to the apostles teaching and to the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to pray. • Acts 2:42

Be strong in the grace that is Christ Jesus. • 2 Timothy 2:1

2 comments :

  1. I love this. I want to do something similar with my journaling. Thanks for sharing your verses of the week, Niecy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bless you Miss Dre! It has been so sweet to meditate on His word. I pray you are blessed.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...