11 June 2014

40 Letters of Love


In one of my daily devotionals by Iyanla Vanzant called Until Today, she challenged the reader to write 40 love letters to yourself and mail them. The idea of taking the time to write a beautiful letter of love to yourself for any amount of time made me curious. As I thought about it more, and as a blogger, I started to get excited about sharing what I write here. So for the next 40 days I will be sharing my love letters to myself with you here.

Life is not always kind to us and we have to remember to be gentle to ourselves. I love the woman that I am - flaws and glory and all (I have some really big flaws). So I am looking forward to what this journey has to hold. 

Interested in joining me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...