The Prayer Project


                         

Recently, I was having a conversation with my love about how social media can be a major force for good or a huge source of distraction.  Today is an example of it being a major force for good. 

While scrolling through my timeline, I came across this photo which had been posted by @keetaray.  I followed it to @saunyaaa's blog and fell in love.

The concept is so simple yet so major. Choose one person. Commit to pray for them for 30 days.  This is a practice that I talked about here at The Virtuous Home earlier this year and one I've been employing for a few years. It has gotten me through some bitter places. 

I think this is a marvelous way to start off the #365journalchallenge, especially if you have concerns about committing to what to write about every day.  

Leave a comment below and let me know if you will be participating. Have you gotten your journal yet?

2 comments :

  1. Thank you so much for sharing my project on your blog! I am excited about this movement and even more excited about how God will change the hearts of so many! Blessings sis! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God bless you sis. I started employing this practice when my husband and I first separated to nullify the bitter energy I was harboring. Surrendered hearts will be changed!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...