04 December 2013

Buy Direct


As many of you know, I run a small independent business as a Scentsy Family Independent Director.  This business has blessed my life tremendously.  Not only financially, but also through the customers I have met who have become friends, the many amazing people whose lives I've been blessed to cross, the ability to travel, and the list goes on and on!

I have also made connections with some other amazing direct sellers over the past  few years.  I want to encourage everyone I know to buy direct this Holiday season.  This caption above is so true for me.  My Scentsy business has allowed me to provide for my son in a major way.  So to every single person who has ever purchased a warmer, bar of wax, lightbulb, purse, chocolate from me....THANK YOU!

If you read this and are a direct seller and I don't have you listed, please let me know and I'll add you!

Buy Direct

Home Goods


Jewelry & Accessories


Purses and Bags


Make-Up and Beauty Products


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...