Random Draw

I did it. Today I entered the Nike Women's Half Marathon DC random draw. 


So I followed the excitement of the 10th anniversary Nike Women's Half San Francisco and I knew I wanted to enter the draw for DC.

Today when I saw the post on Facebook that the draw was open, I honestly got a bit gun shy. Not only was I potentially committing a $175 registration fee, but I was also committing to training for 13.1 miles, something I've never done. 

After a quick text exchange..."should I do this", "yes you should", I clicked that submit button and retrieved a confirmation.

Ill have to wait a month or so to know if I've been drawn. I have no clue what the odds are, but gosh I hope I'm selected. I need something to focus on and train really hard for. A social media buddy I reached out to who ran it last year said its totally fun and I would definitely have a blast. Plus - finishing a half is on my before 30 list. Times a tickin'! 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...