Friends in London


Monique and I have been friends since high school. When she moved to England 2 years ago to marry her husband and start a new life there, I promised I would come visit before they were stationed somewhere else. It was even something on my "before 30" list. 

Her and her hubby Jeremiah came up to London on Monday morning and we spent the day sightseeing, laughing, eating.  


There are certain friendships that are timeless. We definitely don't talk everyday. We obviously haven't seen each other in awhile, but our friendship lasts.






Friendship is important. No matter the distance that separates you.  I am so grateful for our friendship that has lasted for nearly 15 years (wait, am i old enough to say that?).











No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...