30 September 2013

31 Days of Imperfect Surrender



I need this.  I am so looking forward to this.  We convince ourselves that by surrendering we are giving away our power, but I know from times where I have surrendered, it just opens up new opportunities for our Creator to do His work.

I am imperfect, so as with everything, my ability to surrender for 31 days will be imperfect.  I may kick and scream and fight and write, but in the end  I hope it finds me on my knees, open to what life trusts I am ready to receive.

I am so looking forward to sharing with you amazing writers these next 31 days.  I pray my writings are a blessing to you as I know they will bless me.

I will post all of the posts in my 31 Days of Imperfect Surrender here on this page.  Please stop back to read more.  I'll be back with Day 1 tomorrow.  Love.

Day 1: Not so glamorous

Day 2: Clutter

Day 3: Letting Go

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...