1 on 1



 

Have your ever been going through life....you know living....and all of sudden a problem finds a way to come up to try and stop you in your tracks?  I notice these moments because my jaw clenches and my head starts to hurt and recognize something, something, is causing me to harbor stress in my body and I must immediately figure out a way to move it along.

Life, in all its beauty, joy, and fun, will inevitably present problems.  I have always tried to fix problems or at least cover them up enough so I don't have to think about them or deal with them at the time so that I could go back to living my wonderful life.

The other morning while I was walking and living I could feel something brewing in my spirit telling me something would be presenting itself in the near future.  I started praying about whatever it was going to be and surrendering.  It has been a mental battle all week to surrender something I don't even know what it is.

Today, I've entered full induced clenched jaw and headache mode.  I know why, but not fully, and I'm trying desperately to surrender it.  I knew it was coming because all of the words I've been receiving in my quiet time have addressed this very moment head on.  

 Trust Me & Refuse to Worry ~ Jesus Calling
The Soul always knows what to do to heal itself. The challenge is to silence the mind. Caroline Myss
Stay alert, recognizing the battle being waged against your mind. ~ Jesus Calling
I was on alert because I was in the Wal-Mart Neighborhood Mart the other morning buying snacks for my son and they had a value pack of Pepto-Bismal on sale.  I thought to myself "I haven't had to use any of that stuff in a long time. Watch because I'm noticing it today I'll need some".  Wouldn't you know...Monday evening I had a tummy ache.  I take it was a notice for me to realize how much power our minds have...but it doesn't help when I'm battling in my mind and what I'm battling I really don't want to come true.

I'm focusing on Jesus tonight and REFUSING to worry.  Jesus.




No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...