#stylemefriday

You have heard that leopard is the new neutral, right?

Shoes - Zara
When I saw this week's #stylemefriday inspiration was Leopard you know I had to participate!  It actually made me reminisce a bit because just last Friday I was in Vegas, having a great time, and rocking my leopard like you know I love to do!  How does a week fly by so fast?

So here's my contribution to this week's inspiration.  Just writing this is making me miss Vegas and h.i.m.!
Standing in front of the big Buddha at Tao in Las Vegas
This is my favorite picture of us.  I love it even more because we are coordinated and totally didn't plan it.  I love his style! 

Dress - Alloy | Necklace - Charlotte Russe | Bracelet - Stella & Dot

6 comments :

  1. I absolutely LOVE your style!! I'm trying to find my new mom style...but staying at home kinda kick that idea out the window

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Steph! It can be hard because we find ourselves shopping for our little ones all the time and can easily forget we need new clothes too! I know you'll find what works for you! Date night!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...