#stylemefriday

Every week I check out Eboni over at the Fashionista Next Door to see what her inspiration of the week will be for her #stylemefriday series.  I have yet to actually participate in any of the challenges...because I was unwilling to rush out to purchase pieces to make an outfit work.  


I've been working home the past two days while my Munchkin is in between school ending and summer camp, so admittedly I've been under dressed in the house both days.  At about noon today I decided it was time for me to log-off, get dressed, and hang with my Munchkin and niece.

While combing through my closet I remembered the inspiration for the week and figured I could pull it off.  Here's my take at the denim on denim look.

Vest: Old - Express, Shoes: Old - Steve Madden
Clutch: Rae in Black by Grace Adele. Sold here.

2 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...