#galovethislook

Grace Adele, one of our amazing Scentsy Family Brands, is hostin ga #galovethislook contest on Instagram this week.  The idea is for folks to snap pictures of themselves styling their Grace Adele products and must include a face along with a full image of the product.  How fun, right?!



My go to bag is the Sarah in Black.  It's classic. A perfect size for me to haul all the stuff I carry and it also reminds me of the Michael Kors Jet Set Tote but just at a fraction of the cost (and with a lifetime warranty).



So I found myself in yet another hotel conference room at a training.  The Courtyard by Marriott in Albuquerque has a gorgeous courtyard that I enjoy during lunch.



Here are a few shots from my first submission for the #galovethislook.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...