30 April 2013

California Dreaming


Last weekend, I stole away on a quick trip to Ca-li-forn-i-a, thanks to my gracious parents and my mom's prompting that "you only live once".  It was a fun and unexpected trip thrown into my schedule....and I enjoyed every moment of it.

Instagram: niecytaylor


I may have indulged a bit...eating In-N-Out Burgers...but who cares?  Are you monitoring my intake?

Animal Style!  Note: 2 out of 3 of these burgers were not mine!
It was nice to spend a few quick days totally care free...with no schedule (for me), no agenda...just be.

Instagram: niecytaylor


 

I'm blessed.  I don't take that for granted....not one second...not one minute.

Bathroom selfie...because when on vacay...I can do what I want!





Heading in to the House of Blues

I fully believe a princesses' dreams do come true and right now...I'm leaning hard into my dreams.
instagram: niecytaylor


instagram: niecytaylor

Until next time....




2 comments:

  1. Hi Niecy,I hopped over from Amy's blog when she mentioned seeing you at the run for Boston. I'm also an Albuquerque blogger, so I was excited to come visit your blog. I love what I have read so far. Just wanted to say hi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Beth! Thanks so much for stopping by! I loved reading your story. You are truly an inspiration and I am so excited to be connected with you! Blessings!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...