01 February 2013

A little instagram yoga challenge

That has totally rocked my world!  If you love yoga or have ever wanted to try yoga - do it.  My life has changed. Seriously.  I can't wait to practice each day.  I started the new year by participating in a little photo challenge on instagram...and it lit my world on fire.  I found myself practicing daily, wanting to perfect each pose, falling way to much, and actually feeling myself get stronger.

Follow @beachyogagirl for the daily challenge and follow me @niecytaylor to see the not so yogi version!

Here's a recap of the fun (and challenge) we had this month!



2 comments:

  1. I took yoga today and every time I take it I fall in love with it over and over again. It's just hard for me to stay motivated... but I try! Nice pics

    www.goodlooknout.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good for you! It does make you feel so good about yourself. Join the challenge on instagram! It's so fun following other people of all walks who are embracing their practice right where they are! Thanks for commenting!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...