Manicuring Monday - or Sunday

I posted my ManiCure Monday a day early because I had a big event today - and I wanted a fresh nail job before all the hustle and bustle of the week began.

Here is a peek at what I wore:



Leopard Clutch: Rae by Grace Adele, Ring: Amulet by Grace Adele, Charm Bracelet: Juicy Couture, Belt: From College


  


I worked the Junior League of Albuquerque's Holiday Ole with my awesome team member Kathryn.  We had a total blast.  I just know you'll love some of the awesome items from our Grace Adele line - so visit my site and check out all of our wonderful handbags and accessories.



4 comments :

  1. I love the color! It looks great on you!

    XOXO,
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rhonda! I'm looking forward to connecting with you.

      Delete
  2. Loving the color and the flake. Further loving the clutch and the ring. Heading over to the shop to check it out! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks MiMi! I forgot how much I love OPI and how it strengthens my nails!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...