A Woman Who Fears the Lord

Ever get to a place in life where you just want something different? As if my life hasn't experienced enough change in the past few months, last Tuesday I decided I wanted to cut my hair off.  My sister, never one to be scissor shy, told me to come over and she would cut it.

This is what happens when you get two sisters, a bottle of wine, and scissors in a kitchen.


She first just cut all my hair off, then literally started using a tape measure to make sure my sides were all the same length. Crazy right?


She finger coiled it for me.


Yep, that would be all my hair on the floor! I've never cut my hair like this. Even when I transitioned from relaxed hair to natural, I spent two years trimming and letting it grow.


 I am loving it! I feel like a new, more confident, fun, loving, free - me!

Charm is deceptive and beauty if fleeting, but a woman who fears Lord is worth of praise.



2 comments :

  1. Brave, Brave girlie! I cringe to even cut a bang! It came out really cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just had to go straight from work and have her do it because I knew I would talk myself out of it! I am loving it and it is already growing back so fast!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...