09 September 2012

What I've Been Up To

Oh me oh my!  I have been away for quite some time.  What have I been up to?  I have been working my little hiney off and loving every moment of it! I am so excited about the work God has called me to do in this season.  It is challenging, it is rewarding, it stretches me every day.  It is so important that I usually get in the office around 8:30 and don't check my phone until at least 6.  My goodness. 

I have been itching to get here to write and update you on everything going on.  So I'll start with what I did last weekend over Labor Day Weekend at the Hatch Chile Festival.   

Friday when I left the office I went straight to my storage and loaded my car with all of my Scentsy products.   I came home and made a few more samples and went to bed because I had to be up at 2am for the 3 hour drive down to Hatch, NM.


Saturday morning I jumped up, loaded all my smelly goods that I didn't want to have in my car overnight in case they melted, and hit the road!  If this doesn't show you how much I believe in this opportunity I don't know what will!



So here's a few photos from the weekend! It was hot! Like really really H-O-T.  So much fun though. The Hatch Chile Festival is a staple here in New Mexico, so you should plan to visit this little town next year!  We plan on being there!







3 comments:

  1. Niecy,

    I want a candle for my office. What scent would you recommend that I can smell but is not overpowering???

    Glad you're back to the blog - missed your posts!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Stacy! Thank you. Happy back to school for you! What kinds of scents do you like - fruity, floral, fresh, bakery, deep/woodsy? I have a bunch of great medium scents depending on what you like. I can always send you some samples.

      Delete
  2. Hey I really like your blog, and I nominated you for an award, check the post out on my blog.

    http://fredafro.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...