Life is Moving So Fast


I feel like the past few weeks have gone by way too quickly. Just last week we were in Las Vegas for the 2012 Light It Up Scentsy Family Convention.  I returned last Saturday and I feel like I've been going non-stop since then.

Sunday, I spent most of the day at the house continuing to pack, you can accumulate so much in one year, move things into storage, and cleaning.  (more details later about my move).  Monday, I had 5 proposals due by 4pm for clients, one of which fell through, so I completed 4 of them and submitted them all in time.  Tuesday was more all the final packing, professional carpet cleaning, me scrubbing everything top to bottom, moving stuff to storage, leaving way too much stuff still in my car.  After I picked Munchkin up from camp, I felt like I was starting to get sick.  We had a Scentsy team call that night, and by the time we were done I was shivering and felt like my body was about to give out.  I drove home with the heater blasting on high, in New Mexico, in the summer, yeah not good.  I realized I left all our meds at the house, so I took children's benny.  I sweated and shivered all night, and I think the worst of it is now gone.  I spent all day Wednesday wrapped up in the excitement of the launch of Grace Adele, coaching my team - which I love, and taking meds. Today I was back in client's offices,  writing and reporting, and the conversation I ranted about on Twitter tonight that was a total disregard for my time - but I'll leave that off of here.  

So I'm feeling a little drained tonight. It's an exciting time in life because there are so many things happening and so many changes, but sometimes change can be exhausting. It's also a little bit of a scary time because I honestly don't know what's to come! Just riding it out.

Everything is moving so fast. I haven't even had the moment to sit down and process it all. We just moved out of our home that we filled with tons of love and laughter. My son made such cute friends on our street. So many memories. I'm building a business, a brand, and someone just totally wasted a significant portion of my time.  I feel - annoyed.  Everything seems to be happening so fast and I need to process it all!

I hope you all don't mind a little mind dump here tonight. I promise I won't do it often - but sometimes a girl just needs to.

2 comments :

  1. Sorry you felt someone wasted your time. Sometimes the best-laid plans...

    Wishing you and the Munchkin all the best in your new home. It can be difficult leaving a place where you've built memories, connections, and love, but leaving one old thing presents new opportunities that we can't even fathom at the outset.

    Stay encouraged. And blessings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your encouragement! I don't mean to be a complainer. When I sat down to write last night I just felt like phew. Have a super blessed Friday!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...