02 July 2012

Don't worry...


There is so much I want to write about to update you on this summer, about the work I'm doing, about the amazing work my clients are doing, about life, and the place I'm in right now.  Tonight, however, and for about the past 2 weeks really, I have been feeling just totally overwhelmed.  Things are thick right now and I just have that crazy kind of faith that God is working things out for my good.  When things seem to get really thick and I start winding myself up in my own thoughts and realities, it is always good for me to remember this message from God -

My Child you worry too much. I've got this, remember? Love, God.
 I am so glad he calls me his child. Without him I don't know what I would do. Amen.

Are you feeling overwhelmed? Do you feel like things are getting much worst before they get better? Just as soon as you get through one thing does it feel like something else comes to knock you upside your head? If so, I hear you. I've been there. I am there. I'm here to pray for you. Just leave me a comment. We are open and transparent here.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...