25 books in 25 days

My dear friend and fellow blogger Kathy, over at Wife, Mother, First Lady, issued a 25 books in 25 days reading challenge.  I thought this was such a great idea - as Munchkin and I have been working on phonics all summer long.

Our first book is one we've been reading everyday for the past 2 weeks.  Munchkin almost has it memorized, as you'll see from the audio clip below when he wants to interject his opinion into the story line.  One really neat thing is that he noticed the character had blue covers on his crutches and then a few pages later the covers were red. I hadn't even noticed until he pointed it out!

Day 1:




3 comments :

  1. So great to have you both on board with us. We can use the support!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love the sound cloud!! Thomas and I listened to it together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Thomas! I love that. I thought it would be fun since we all connect and bond online but we never get the chance to hear each other's voice. Plus - Munchkin can be quite the character while we are reading. Thanks for inspiring to come on board. I think I have another friend - http://nightsmornings.com/ - who I believe is going to join us.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...