02 April 2012

This week in photos

I started running again last week to train for my first 5k on May 6th. It's the Annual Run for the Zoo. It should be fun!

I got this little nugget of motivation from Black Girl Run!


I found a little gem in a to go cup. Who knew Nutella was so good?


Some games just never go out of style!


My dad made me a banana split...

World Market featured Moscato week - the Cupcake Moscato definitely won the battle between the two...

I enjoyed a little sun in the backyard and expressed gratitude for the simple things in life...


Munchkin once again received straight A's on his report card. We celebrated with treats from Sonic...


I enjoyed a little throw back action this past Thursday. Didn't my mom raise some little divas?


..and a little flash forward to what life may be like in 13 years - although I'm sure the car won't be pink.

I enjoyed some of the best Brie cheese I have ever had...



...and made on of my favorite treats - fresh mozarella and roma tomatoes on artisan bread.


I admired this picture of First Lady Michelle Obama. She brings a new definition to the strong, professional mommy role. I love her.



...and that's my week in photos. Life is good.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...