07 April 2012

Food With Friends

I have to tell you - my friends know all the best places to eat. Like really - food shouldn't be this good - but it is.

This week's Food With Friends was an office outing to Rio Chama in Santa Fe on the Old Santa Fe Trail. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves:

I had a half BLT sandwich with sweet potato fries and this amazing black pepper mayonnaise.



Ryan went with this short rib sandwich with sweet potato fries and an amazing chipotle ketchup.


Sarah had a crab cake salad. Yum.


...and Jodi had the Chamlette with potatoes.

We ate ....and we ate good!

Of course, as always, we ended the outing a Ellie's YoBerri - this week I had Blackberry & Classic with the usual - chocolate chips and caramel sauce!

You'll have to check out Rio Chama on Old Santa Fe Trail. It was certainly a delight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...