24 March 2012

This week in photos

A nice reminder of why I started this blog....






A few of my favorite things this week.....




Shea Moisture African Black Soap Mask - found at Target.


Essie polish in Black Licorice. Essie should send me polish to review. I love them!


Trying out a new styling product - Eco Styler. I like. I LOVE the price.

This week across the nation, a #onemillionhoodie protest was birthed in support of Trayvon Martin. I love the power of social media and that these types of cases can no longer go under the radar. I loved seeing everyone taking a stand - young and old. Here are a few of my favorite picures.


Miami Heat - #onemillionhoodies


Muhammad Ali - #onemillionhoodies

Marian Edelman Wright - #onemillionhoodies

Fortune Cookie Affirmation....



Prayer-



Ehhh....I hate throwing away expired coupons....



Have some faith....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...