This Week in Photos

So as if I need a new social media obsession, Instagram has now become one of my favorite sites to share my world in pictures. I'll start doing a weekly wrap-up here. Enjoy!

Sunday - last day of Colorado Crossroads. 100s of courts, 4 times as many teams. Whistles, balls, college coaches and girls playing their hearts out.



A post I found on Facebook and loved.



That good morning smile.


A little inspiration - sell it hard!


Fortune cookie affirmation:



My favorite scripture and new screen saver on my phone:



New color - Essie Little Brown Dress - excuse the mess, I was painting at the red light on the way to the office.



This is what I get to wake up to!


Run - don't walk - to your destiny -



Apparently someone in Albuquerque is a huge Ron Paul supporter -



Faith -

Golden Pride burrito - I'm sorry - I think Blake's wins.



#marchphotoaday - window



Phil is a Facebook friend who is super successful in network marketing. I feel like I've created my own Million Dollar Cruise among my Facebook friends.


#marchphotoaday - something you wore - my vintage diamond ring that my Dad gave to me. :-)


jump at the sun....



He will satisfy...


My little student-athlete doing his homework -


3 comments :

  1. I gotta start using Instagram. That is my next project. Niecy I just wanted to tell you that your faith, determination, and success is an inspiration for me. I love reading your FB updates and will be following here as well.
    Thanks for adding my to your blogroll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathy! Let me know when you join and I'll follow you! God is amazing in how He connects us all over the world. Thank you for your kind comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kathy! Let me know when you join and I'll follow you! God is amazing in how He connects us all over the world. Thank you for your kind comment.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...