05 February 2012

Mommy Goals - Doing a Better Job of Taking Care of ME!

Just as I stepped in the shower this morning and began to enjoy the warmth of the steam - Munchkin came riding in to my room on his scooter talking a mile a minute. While I laugh while typing this post - I definitely need to start setting some mommy goals that focus on me spending time with myself and taking care of me as a woman.

So - here are a few of my mommy goals:

1. Read at least one book a month just for pleasure. These will probably be checked out from the library as they'll be books for me to "escape" a bit.

2. Read at least one book a month geared towards personal and/or business development.

The happiest life is that which constantly exercises and educates what is best in us.
Hamerton

3. Take better care of my hair and stop pulling it back in a bun (just being lazy).

4. Give myself a manicure and pedicure weekly.

5. Cook at least one homemade meal a week.

Ok - I think this is a good enough list to tackle for now. I'll keep you posted!

I mean - you can easily get sidetracked on taking time to do the small things for yourself when you have this little one commanding your attention.


What are your Mommy Goals and what do you do to spend time taking care of you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...