06 February 2012

I Made It Through...I'm making it through

I know I'm doing a bit much with two posts in one day - technically in 30 minutes it'll be a new day so maybe I can get away with it.

I'm up tonight. After a wonderful day, I'm sitting on my couch listening to this song, worshiping God and crying tears of joy, tears of being scared out of my mind, tears of joy, tears of uncertainty, tears of faith, tears of gratitude.




I feel like I've lost so much. Sometimes I feel like this is the most unfair thing anyone should ever have to go through. I don't get it.

I thank God that despite of it all, despite the scars, bumps and bruises my heart has taken through all this, He has picked me up and told me that my ways are not His ways and I take His unanswered prayers to mean He has a great plan for me. I know this and I'm making it through. I'm trusting His plan. I know it is working for my good. I'm so glad I made it.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...