My Simple Abundance

I am so grateful for my life - for this very reason. It certainly is not perfect, I am not perfect, but I know God has an awesome plan and even when I can't yet see it - I believe it with all my heart.

So today I am grateful that I am strong enough to live my life! I am grateful that the week started on a really fun note with some Zumba dancing with my favorite "volleyball girls" as Munchkin calls them.

I am grateful for the group of ladies who have joined my Rising Stars program this go around. We are pushing each other to live out our dreams and not wait for them to happen but to go and make them happen. Their tenacity inspires me.

I am again grateful for a week living up to my most important role - Mommy. I don't think I realized just how much I missed doing the everyday things like picking him up from school, having a quick snack and going to soccer practice. Now if I could just get the house clean -

And finally, I'm grateful for the end of a week that brought me to my knees. Sometimes I get in the routine of going about life and God gently or not so gently reminds me that I need to come back to Him as my Source. Thank You.

Join in the fun of expressing your gratitude each day. Simply use the hashtag #simpleabundance on twitter.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...