My Scentsy Journey

Have you heard about the Scentsation? If not, then let me introduce you to the premiere line in home fragrance. On January 13, 2010, my sister called me early in the morning to find out if I would join a company called Scentsy. My immediate response was "you mean one of those direct selling things"? She said yes. My mom had a warmer at home and my sister wanted one. She soon discovered that the only way to purchase one was through an independent consultant - and she wanted to join. So, despite my hesitation, she joined that morning and I was the first person to join her team that afternoon.

Fast forward two years later and I will be the first to tell you I never imagined doing so many things with Scentsy. To say I LOVE this company is an understatement. I L-O-V-E this company! It is about so much more than light bulbs and wax. We have so much fun, we travel, we inspire, we meet new people, we help people become financially free and gain their own self confidence. In short - we change the world one wickless candle at a time!

What started out as just a hobby to spend girl time with my sister has turned into a full on business. One I intend on working full-time within the next year. I also own my own consulting firm - and I intend to keep working that as well - but to make it more self sustaining so I can bless my amazing group members through that because my financial needs are taken care of through Scentsy.

Here is a brief photo history of my Scentsy journey. Trust that there is much more to come:


Convention 2010 - Intensity! Denver, CO

Convention 2010 - Intensity - Denver, CO Scentsy Buddies First Introduced


Team Favored With Scents Meeting w/SuperStar Director Becca Levie & Kallie

Spring Sprint 2011, El Paso, TX


With Heidi & Orville at Scentsy Director Bootcamp, May 2011 - Meridian,ID

Our Director Bootcamp Graduating Class - May 2011

Team Favored With Scents Luau - August 2011

Holiday Ole Christmas Event with Lori - November 2011

Bootcamp Class Reunion at Leadership Retreat 2012 - Riviera Maya, Mexico - January 2012


With my fabulous Superstar Director and Kallie at Leadership Retreat! - January
2012


Living the blessed life!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...